Under the same moon and sky

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

After some months of discussion, YM conversations and endless chatter on the phone, my friend Migs has finally succeeded in convincing me to write a blog.

It will now be one of the many ways for me to communicate with my friends and keep them updated about my life here in New York City. Blogging as a mental exercise will also help me sharpen my writing skills.

I honestly admit that I am often lazy when it comes to writing, except when I write about something that I am passionate about or about a subject that I am very well knowledgeable in. Another thing that I fear about Writing is that I sometimes run out of things to write about.

Finally, I think that writing will allow me to publish my thoughts, since I do a lot of thinking and daydreaming and at the same time to share my ideas and discuss anything under the same moon and sky.

4 Comments:

  • Welcome to the blogosphere Mr. Capili!!! :) Blog on!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:26 PM  

  • Hello! Thanks for your comment.
    Yeah, writing is one of difficult things for people. That's also tough for me either in English and Japanese. But if I don't do, writing skill is getting lower so I decided to keep blog to improve my English skill.
    I'm looking forward to reading your blog!

    By Blogger erika, at 5:20 AM  

  • Erika, thank you also for your comment. Let us continue writing to improve our skills. I enjoy reading your blog because it talks about Japanese Culture, and the discussion about some of the issues I learned in class. Thank you again for reading my blog. (^o^)/

    By Blogger Ernest, at 9:47 AM  

  • Welcome to New York!

    By Blogger R J Keefe, at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home